terms & conditions
The following provisions govern your use of (“Haus of Sass website”) and all other services made available to you through Haus of Sass. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE HAUS OF SASS WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES. By using the Haus of Sass website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which constitute a contract between you and Haus of Sass. If you do not agree to all of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions, DO NOT use, order, attend services from or by Haus of Sass. We reserve the right to revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please periodically review these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Haus of Sass website, ticket orders and event attendance are deemed to be your acceptance of and agreement to any revised Terms and Conditions.
Haus of Sass events are for 18+ guests only. Please ensure you have a valid photo ID to produce upon request.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to any group or guest.
All events are being held in line with NSW Government's (and other relevant local state government) health and public orders.
BOURNE THIS WAY GAY CRUISE 24/04/2021 - RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
1. I wish to participate as a passenger on the POWERGAY CRUISE by Haus of Sass event (the “Event”), and I acknowledge that my participation in the Event is completely voluntary.
2. I acknowledge, agree and represent that I will immediately upon boarding the Event, hereby exempt and release Haus of Sass and their employees, agents, and associated personnel, and their boats (whether owned, operated, leased or chartered), hereinafter referred to as “Released Parties”, and to hold these entities harmless from any and all liabilities arising as a consequence of the following, or and other acts or omissions on their part, including but not limited to negligence of any type.
3. I understand that there are inherent risks involved with boating including, but not limited to equipment failure, perils of the sea, harms caused by other vessels, acts of fellow participants, entering and exiting the water, boarding and disembarking vessels, and activities onboard and I hereby assume all such risks associated with attending an Event on such commercial vessel.
4. I understand that I have a duty to exercise reasonable care for my own safety (including, without limitation, following all directions of the boat’s captain and crew) while participating in the Event, and verify that I am physically able to participate.
5. I will not hold the Released Parties responsible if I am injured as a result of any problems (medical, accidental, or otherwise) which may occur while sailing on the boat, or otherwise participating in this event.
6. I fully understand that the involved vessel has limited medical facilities and that in the event of illness or injury, the appropriate medical care and triage will be afforded, and further treatment, where necessary must be summoned by radio and may be delayed until I can be transported back to a proper medical facility.
7. The Released Parties have made no representation to me implied or otherwise that they or their crew can or will perform safe rescues or render first aid. In the event, I show signs of distress or call for aid I would like assistance and I will not hold the Released Parties, their crew, vessel or passengers responsible for their actions in attempting the performance of rescue or first aid.
8. I understand and agree that I participate in this event at my own risk, that I must rely on my own ability in dealing with all hazards, and that I must behave in a manner which is safe to myself and others.
9. I agree that no liability whatsoever shall attach to the event organiser, operator and promoter in respect of any injury, loss or damage suffered by me in or however caused.
10. I understand and accept that Haus of Sass shall not be liable to the participant for any loss of or damage to personal equipment belonging to the participant, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising out of the participant taking part in the Event; or for any loss of business; revenue or profit; loss of reputation; anticipated savings or wasted expenditure; pledges made on my behalf or by me to charity. Haus of Sass will not be liable for any actions of any spectators, other participants or other third parties.
11. I understand that no illicit substance and other dangerous materials are permitted in this Event.
12. I understand that Haus of Sass reserve the right at any time to remove and exclude participants from the Event or to prevent participation in the Event if, in the Event organiser’s sole discretion, it considers such action necessary for safety reasons or the proper enjoyment of the Event by other participants or for any other reasonable reason. No refund of the Event fee shall be made if the participant has acted negligently, maliciously, with wilful misconduct or otherwise without due care and attention for the Event or other participants, so as to cause his/her/their removal and exclusion.
Having read this waiver, I agree to the release from liability and hold harmless Haus of Sass, along with its respective officers, directors, employees, owners, members, managers, affiliates, agents, representatives, attorneys and assigns, all individuals associated with the Event, and all individuals and entities having an interest in the vessel being used for the Event, from any and all liability, claims, demands, equitable relief, damages, costs, expenses, and causes of action of any kind or character, of any type of nature whatsoever (including negligence), arising out of the Event.
By purchasing a ticket and boarding the Event, I agree that for the purpose of this condition, personal information are collected for health and safety purposes, such as contact tracing as per the NSW Health regulations (or other relevant local/state governments requirements).
I agree that my personal information can be stored by Haus of Sass for the purposes of:
1. The promotion and marketing of the Event, or any such future events organised and promoted by Haus of Sass
2. Adding me to a mailing list to keep me informed about any future event and services which Haus of Sass believe I might be interested in
3. Promotional and marketing material in respect of similar public events, or other community based activities organised by Haus of Sass or its associated individuals.
I understand that Haus of Sass shall take all necessary steps to ensure personal information or marketing information pertaining or relating to me which comes into the possession or control of Haus of Sass shall not be used or reproduced in whole or in part in any form except for the purposes outlined in this policy.
I understand and accept that media professionals and other facilities such as, but not limited to, the digital self-service photo booth service, may take photographs and video footage of the Event and its participants for use to publicise and promote Haus of Sass events and sponsors.
I understand and accept that Haus of Sass may use, reproduce audio, video or photographs of my participation in the Event for use in promotional and marketing materials, publications and/or on its printed material, website and social media platforms. I acknowledge and accept that I am not eligible to any payment or compensation for use of my audio recording, video images or photographs.
I certify that I have read this statement and agree with its contents. If I would like Haus of Sass to not use the marketing information or personal information other than for the purposes related solely to my participation in the Event, I understand I can contact the organisers at .